Landscape design is by definition “the art of arranging or modifying the features of a yard, an urban area for aesthetic or practical reasons.” For some people, it could be “help me find a solution to all the water running into my basement” or “I need a space for my family and friends to gather in because I really like to entertain at home”. It may be just as simple as “I want my home to look much better than it does”. For whatever the reason, the PLC design staff can plan your living areas to fit your needs. We love to provide aesthetically pleasing solutions and ideas.
Every site has its own unique characteristics and every homeowner has their own style. We use the topography of your property to your advantage. Our design process takes both of these into account. When it comes to designing your landscape, communication is the key. We ask the questions during our in-home consultation that need to be asked. We help you achieve the dreams you have for your home.
- Site evaluation – Upon our first meeting, PLC gathers basic project information and observes the site. We are then able to understand the vision you want to create for your outdoor space. We will request a copy of your survey in order to assess the property in regards to drainage and easement issues. Next, PLC will provide some recommendations, in addition to sharing our portfolio to give you additional ideas.
- Estimate of Project Cost – PLC will provide an initial estimate of what we think your project will cost prior to providing a design. This allows for the client and PLC to plan based on your budget.
- Landscape Design – Our design will be presented to you at our second meeting. This will allow the customer to see the project and understand what landscape and hardscape materials will be used. We will answer any questions or concerns you may have and make revisions. A proposal will be provided and costs will be determined.
- 3D Design – This step is my personal favorite. It really delivers the WOW factor to the homeowner. This is when it really gets exciting! We provide you with a 3D perspective so that you can see your outdoor space come to life. This will ensure you are getting exactly what you expect before we start construction.
- Permits and Construction – The final plans are now ready for the township. The final contract and cost will be determined by these plans. All permits are taken care of.
- Installation – Once all permits are approved, we schedule your installation. The PLC team will execute your project swiftly to accomplish your dream outdoor living space! We will be on the project from start to finish. We lay out your project and manage it for its entirety. We will be there to answer any questions you may have during the process and provide solutions to any issues that may arise. We understand the importance of your project. It’s equally important to us! We take great pride in our professionalism. Most importantly, we love what we do.